pondělí 18. listopadu 2013

Amazing weekend

Ok, I am in "English mood" so I will try to write other add in English. It is really strange that I am writing my blog today, because I am totally death:)
We had very nice weekend and I would like to say thank you everybody from Škofja Loka:)
Our weekend started with the best event for me and it was wine celebration in Ljubljana. Everybody who knows me, has to know that it is something what I can not miss:) So we took a car and went to Ljubljana on Saturday. We did not go alone but with other two Slovenian girls who found us in prevoz.org. Prevoz.org is very important web site in Slovenia and it is something like jizdomat.cz in Czech republic. So we got some money from them so we weren´t so poor in Ljubljana:) 
Wine tasking was amazing!Maybe only for me, because Adam couldn´t drink so much because of driving. I think I tasted about 30 different types of wines. I really like it, especially Traminec and Muškat. I don´t like czech muškát, but this Slovenian was really good.
I have a little bit of problem with slovenian event, because everytime I can not find price of event. It was same with this wine tasting but fortunately I paid just 10 euros and when I gave them my glass back I got 10 euros back:) So it was free.


After wine tasting we went to very cute coffee house for amazing cappuccino. We had some more time so we went to shopping centre because I really need to buy winter shoes. But of course we did not find anything:(
But main event during this weekend should have been:
Večer Slovinsko – Českého přátelství s kocerty / VEČER SLOVENSKO ČEŠKEGA PRIJATELJSTVA S KONCERTI
so after shopping we moved to Škofja Loka for this event. It was in similar Mladinski center like in Postojna, but quite bigger. We met bulgarian volunteer girl who we already met in Arrival training and also one Latvian guy , so we weren´t lost there:) I don´t like this kind of music but it was interesting. Czech band was quite too loud for me so I went outside to play hand football. Outside were more people than inside. You should know that in these kind of places  you 
usually can find like 20% of visitors in the concert hall, 15% in the place where the bar is and 65 % outside because in Slovenia it is forbidden to smoke inside so every smoker is outside and because almost everybody smokes, everybody is outside:D
And outside I met one czech girl who has lived in Slovenia for 3 years because of her slovenian boyfriend. He was very cute, because he can speak really good czech language:) and it was really funny. I also met one slovenian girl who studies czech language and she was also really good. 
About 3 a.m. we went to sleep to evs flat which was in the city centre.

We woke up about 8,30 and at 8,30 we had a meeting with Mateas- the boss of evs group in Škofja. We were supposed to leave for hiking trip about 9 a.m. but because of fast italien and spanish participent we left about 10 a.m. and late we found out that this one hour was very very important. 
But finally we were complete and we could start our trip.
We were 10 people. Me,Adam, Anastasiya from Bulgaria, Janez from Latvia, Italian guy, Silvia from Spain, Morgan from England, and three slovenian guys. WE took our car and went 40 km to the mountain. The weather supposed to be very nice but it was afwul. Fog, cold, you couldn´t see anything.. So we parked our car and went to the highest peak in this region- Porezen- 1630 m. so higher than highest peak in Czech:) The tour was quite difficult for my breath and my legs and the weather was so awful... But I had not kept hoping for better weather and this hope helped me to continue. And finally, after 2 hours of really steep hill we could see the top and 15 metres before top the sun was shining!!I couldn´t believe! Amazing inverse! We could see magnifiques scenery. I was really happy! So we took a rest on the top, we took a little bit of sun, but there was already snow so we continued to the cottage where we were eating hot soup and drinking some schnaps. BUt we stayed a little bit longer and from this moment it started to be really funny:)
Foggy weather- the worst one for me

Suuuuunn

Last meter in fog


Triglav 





Matyas decided to try different way. It should have been shorter way. But because of fog, because of sunset, after one hour we were lost.. But I am not surprise. I don´t know if it is because I am spoiled of czech perfect and clear marked hiking trails, or if there is other reason but I am really confused from slovenian marked... You don´t know how long you will go, how far it is, and you can find signpost just once for whole trail... So I love czech marked hiking trails!! Thank you people who do it :)

So sun was almost over and we were walking in the dense forest. But we were still with our smile, somebody because of schnaps, somebody- like me because of hot soup and inverse. Finally we found one cottage in the mountain and they helped us- IT IS only  20 minutes!! Ok, it was, if you took the right way and we wouldn´t take, because in other cottage they said something different.
But finally at 6,30 p.m. we found our cars!!!
It was very nice hiking trip. I really enjoyed it. I was really tired and I am still tired now but the view was awesome, the company was really funny and I am really glad to meet this group.
So thank you so much and see you again!!








Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat