úterý 8. dubna 2014

How is it going in Postojna?

Well, today I decided I have to write something, because it has been so long time from my last add. So how are we?On Saturday it is going to be 8 months in Postojna. So it is looong time. My longest time abroad. 
The weather is amazing for last 2 weeks. Sometimes rain comes, but I love this spring rain so the weather is perfect for me. 
What do we do?
So I will write about ours activities.
1. We are still in social centre twice per week, where we work with kids from social disadvantages families. For this Thursday we are planning to decorate easter eggs, so I hope they will like it:)

2. We have two different lessons of slovenian language. One is with Petra, slovenian woman in Ljudska
 Universita. It is not lesson, but it is more just about speaking in slovenian. We really like it, because we practise slovenian language a lot. Second is slovenian circle in our MCP. We arranged it with other foreign in Postojna, because we werent satisfied with this circle in one institution. It is really interesting to meet other  foreign and their opinion about Slovenia and slovenian language. There are 2 spanish- one girl about 30 and man about 55 :) one italian- he is 75 years old, but he looks like 55!!!CRAZY! One French guy, who works like sculptor, one man from Romania, who can speak  about 6 languages! he is translator, and he is really good! So we really like this lesson, because everytime we have a lot of fun.

3. From January we have visited ŠENT. ŠENT – Slovenian Association for Mental Health is a non-profit, non-governmental, organisation intended for individuals with problems in mental health and those people who find themselves in momentary emotional distress, their relatives, experts in this field and all other people who are interested in mental health. 
So once per week, sometimes twice, we visit them and we talk with people there, we prepared projection of czech movie- Pelíšky with Croatian subtitles, and tomorrow we will be also decorating eggs:) we also started with mozaika, so I hope I will be good at it:) We love to go there, because people are really nice. First time when we came there, they asked us more questions than other people for half year. So we really appreciated this interest about our country, about our life and our future plans. 




4. Our new activity is visiting the retirement home. Maybe it can be funny for czech readers, slovenian word is Dom Upokojencev :D so I think we have been there 3 times. It is also very interesting for me,I guess also for Adam, because I have never worked with this age group so I am glad that I can try it! Last two visits we were playing some game- like Člověče nezlob se -Človek ne jezi se, Dobllo, and we were creating some crafts.
I wanted to put some photos but I didnt find how I can download them:( so you can find here:
http://www.du-po.si/zanimivosti/fotogalerija/906-medgeneracijska-druzenja#

http://www.du-po.si/zanimivosti/fotogalerija/888-mesecna-medgeneracijska-povezovanja-druzenja-in-kreativne-delavnice

5. Internional evenings. Perhaps you remember one of my add, which was about our Czech evening. So we decided to have this kind of event every month. Russian evening was last one and in 10 days we are going to have Welsh- Finnish evening. I really like this kinds of events, because you can hear some interesting facts about others country, and what is the most interesting, of course, is traditional food and drinks. For russian evening we had a lot of food like caviar, dried fish and everything was really delicious. 
Now, I am not surprised anymore,that not so many people are coming for this kind of event. For russian evening came about 4 people who I have never seen.. It is really pity, because everything is free, so I dont understand...




 6. Exhibition. I decided to organize photos exhibition. I got this idea during Ice storm, when we were walking around Postojna and we saw a lot of people who were taking pictures of this ice disaster. So now we are collecting pictures, the judges will choose 20 of them who will be printed and posted in our MCP for next 2 weeks. People who will come to see them will vote for best one, which will win some price. I have to say we have received about 35 photos and they are amazing! so I am really curious who will win:)
You can see event here: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/733709793329144/

7. Hmmm what else.. yes, we were animators in one children party in our MCP:) But children were really active and clever and they didnt need our help:) so I just did photo corner and I was taking pictures of them. I have to say I really enjoyed it and I hope children like my photos:) Adam also did video from party which is AWESOME!

So I think that´s all. It looks like that we have a lot of work, but people who really know me, have to realise that it is nothing compared with what I was used to have:) so we have a lot of free time what is killing me sometimes and make me lazy and we started to have a problem where we can go for a trip. Because everyplaces which is  situated within 25 km, we have already seen for at least 4 times.. I think that no slovenian exists who has visited Predjama castle for 12 times like we have. :D the main reason why we have visited almost everything is it that we have a lot of friends who came to visit us and also we are quite active in Couchsurfing. For last month we had 4 people from Argentina, 1 girls from USA who came with czech girl:) and 2 spanish. So I am so happy for couchsurfing because the people who came are really interesting people who have a lot of experiences from travelling, who are really active and who are really inspirational for me! And we also had one of the most valuable visit here and it means my ,,flowers- lilie-" from czech:) thank you for your visit!!



couchsurfers from Argentina!


But now we are so exciting because on Friday we are going for Balkan trip for 10 days! so you know what about next add will be!!!
Thank you for your support!
Enjoy your life!!! 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat